11/06/16

Time of the incident:

18:10

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/581f61aa2987c5181b/rdm

Describe the incident:

Genuine, scango and I were in kavala chilling around. We saw this cop hatchback sport and decided to lockpick it and take it for my own, I had put my gun in my own car (red hatchback sport as you can see in the video). After I lockpicked the cop car I ran to my own car and got my gun out of there. I ran towards the copcar that genuine was driving. I stood still for not even a second and got shot at and killed by Sticky liggy. I went on ts with him to try and resolve it, he told me there was an active firefight going on in kavala, this was his defence. I am trying to change my way of reporting people like I did on Wilcogaming, so I am putting this report up without me wanting to get liquid banned, altho I want him to own up to his mistake like people should. Fair enough if he disagrees with what I am saying, so can an staff member than pls tell him he was in the wrong? But if an admin feels a ban is justified, who am I to tell you not to.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Have you tried to resolve it

Yes

Edited by Skyzzem

Hello.

I'll repeat what i stated on TS. There was an active gunfight ongoing in Kavala. Your gang had murdered a cop. Over the radio reports of a red hatchback sport with armed rebels had killed cops. I came round the corner and saw you with a weapon out going to that hatchback sport. No mistakes were made in my opinion as i acted on what information was reporting back to me. There was an active gunfight in that area and your gang had involved themselves by killing a cop. Hostiles were identified and i engaged.

Appreciate the comments on not asking for me to be banned. For reference; in the video where he runs to his vehicle w/ weapon drawn is when i had spotted him.

DCC Liquid/Sticky Liqqy/Liquid

Edited by Liquid

2 minutes ago, Skyzzem said:

Think you have people mixed up, if you read back the logs it shows that neither genuine, scango nor me killed anyone within that whole gunfight. Genuine only killed a officer after I was downed.

Ah right, as said I acted upon info of a red hatchback killing cops. Honestly rebel gangs need to stop hanging around active gunfights with weapons drawn. Wrong time wrong place in this situation then. I'll admit you personally were wrongfully killed but I stand my ground on not comping etc due to the fact there is a firefight happening which you can even hear in the video. That shows how close cops were being killed hence why i was in that area treating everything as hostile.

Please be more considerate when in the area of these kind of situations, as cops have a hard time distinguishing one rebel group to another.

Liquid

well, I have watched this video read both peoples opinions, and to be honest it is quite obvious.

IRL yes you would mroe than likely shoot, but we have to play within the limitations of the game, you was not 100% sure it was him, nobody told you that was them, you just had intel and acted upon it, you need to be 100% sure you are shooting at the right people.

So this situation was RDM.

Therefore @Liquid you are to comp @Skyzzem, and in future ensure you are 100% sure that you are shooting at the right people.