Chris & Enqii

Date of the incident:

11/03/16

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, Shooting into greenzone

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

I just spawned into kavala HQ and i started hearing shots near kavala greenzone and 1 person killed. I drive into greenzone to fine Chris and enqii driving out (ANPR). I park in greenzone because i know these guys are RDMers seen them do it plenty of times but never got it recorded. After a few second they drive away because I dont fall for their petty baiting. But when they started shooting into the greenzone. Either way, chris killed me so it was Chris and enqii shooting into the greenzone RDMing.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Edited by Jazz Cat

1 hour ago, mikeo'neill said:

Hello,

I will be dealing with this report tonight.

Hold on as I review the provided evidence-waiting on it

I'm not sure how they would kill you inside a greenzone since greenzones give you god mode, care to explain further? Or upload video...

its uploading, They didn't kill me in green zone but were shooting at me which I'm 100% sure is against the rules right? I went out to get killed by them too get there names.

And I did shoot at them, but I was triggered and was on a mission kill or be killed to verify who it was as another black SUV drove past so I didn't know if it was chris or enqii shooting at me or the other black SUV. other wise i would have just made the report without needing to try shoot at them baiting to kill me to get a name.

Edited by Jazz Cat