11/02/16

Time of the incident:

Not Sure

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail RP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/581a514e4a1a74ed50/police-report-3

Describe the incident:

I tried to roleplay with the cops and refused to let the police restrain me after they put me in the holding cell. Somehow they drove through the fence in an SUV and restrained me.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

I could upload a longer video, however my upload speed is trash. I was just RPing by saying that I was self harming by hitting my head off the dumbbells, and that I wouldn't stop until I spoke to a higher up. The video I provided clearly shows that the police drove their SUV through a fence which is Fail RP, or could even be classed as exploiting. There was so many realistic ways they could have gotten me out of the holding cell, but they clearly just couldn't be bothered to roleplay. I understand that there is no "easy" way of getting me out of there, but it ain't my fault that the person who made the holding cell forgot to add a way police can enter the cell.