11/02/16

Time of the incident:

7pm GMT

What rule do you believe was broken:

false initiation RDM

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/581a381c3cd083dd1c/ye

Describe the incident:

me and ryan were driving to oil processing to respond to a hostage negotiation when we suddenly got fired apon and we got killed

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Just now, Thesoldier said:

@Matty were you anywhere near your friend or were you down the road watching. Was your friend under fire from cops, because that doesn't give you carte blanche to open up on anyone if the cops weren't attacking.

The situation was we had a cop hostage, and the person who had the cop hostage started to take shots, discussing in teamspeak now turns out was rdm but at the time we didnt know what was happening so i was told shoot everyone in the area, obviously from your POV George it was my mistake to shoot you and i have to say sorry about that and i do believe i am in the wrong here. Is there any way that i can try fix this with you?

Situation 1 in this report was eventually miscommunication. An apology needs to be made in regards to the actions that lead to the "returning" rdm.

If you see a cop impounding a car, totally oblivious to anything you're involved in, why would you shoot them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4b3pstLBdU

and in regards to the Kavala shooting at roughly 19:45 on 02/11/16. Value of life goes both ways, Cops should know when to stop playing lemmings, and Rebels should take the first opportunity to flee and save themselves.

7 day ban in place, appeal can be made and cleared up with Chivs.