Date of the incident:

11/02/16

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor RP / RDM

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/581a302b69a9f400b7/-rdm-champ?from=user

Describe the incident:

A friend of mine asked a random dude to move along during gunpoint, my friend expected some kind of roleplay as an outcome of the situtation. A few moments later I ended up getting shot without any form of roleplay.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Well, you can see that you are together, you were in the same car doing things together, he jumped out told me not to pickup the money and pointed a pistol at my face. I ran off to my car as you can see, he jumps in my car and I kindly ask him to jump out, he dicided to initiate me once again and says to me: "get out the fucking vehicle", With a gun pointed towards me again. I killed both of you cause I knew that you two were together.

Also he never tried to resolve it any way shape or form, only ok youre gonna get banned bye.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Describe the incident:

A friend of mine asked a random dude to move along during gunpoint, my friend expected some kind of roleplay as an outcome of the situtation. A few moments later I ended up getting shot without any form of roleplay.

Move along? I see in the video that he says get out of the vehicle?

As far as I am concert you shouldnt have been so stupid to initiate twice, I could have killed you when you initiated the first time but I was like, nah hobo's ill let them be, but then your friends decide to jump in my car and initiate on me again.

Well I didnt know if he was armed or not, as far as im concerned the guy that initiated on me was just trolling me. Thats why I decided to kill him, I had no gear at that moment with only a couple bullets so I just those bullets to take them both out in before his buddy jumps out the vehicle and shoots me. If you think that I actually have done something wrong I dont mind compensating or anything. But when he says, RDM YOURE GONNA GET BANNED BYE, i dont see the need of resolving it since he doesnt want to.

Well to be fair, you outright kill him when there was no need to, but still in the end

I will give you both a chance to sit down and talk about this like adults on teamspeak, I expect you to resolve this and I think you owe him an apology for this.

You did nothing wrong when you killed the first player, but just because you may think someone is "trolling" you still have to follow the rules, and mike here was not trolling from what I can see.