mike o'neil

Reason for ban:

Called someone autistic out of roleplay

Why do you think you were banned:

Abuse

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i do not believe it was unjustified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

i believe i should be unbanned due to this being my first offence and i have seen what i said was wrong

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

i was rdmed and i just had enough, i know this does not justify what i said, i was just bored of how often this stuff happens

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Are you aware autism is a very serious disorder that isn't a joke? I think you use words such as autistic and retarded very lightly which should never be the case, and isn't welcome here.

I want you to write at least 4 very GOOD/CONVINCING reasons why you should be let back in.

I would also like you to explain why it's not acceptable to call someone autistic/retarded?

my first reason is that its my first time breaking reborn roleplays rules

my second reason is that I WILL NOT ever do this again, ive realised my mistake

my third reason is that I only did it because the people that I did insult had been trolling me and so has the gang they was in, I lost my temper, I know this doesn't justify what I said and I do regret it

my final reason is that I know what I said was wrong and when/if I get unbanned I will talk to them and apologize for my actions

it isn't acceptable to call someone autistic due to it being a serious disease and causing millions of people pain and it is not ironic @mikeo'neill

Edited by JacobDinkle

Alright, Jacob, I will be trusting you this time and approving this appeal, the ban has been reduced to a 24 hour ban.

Please do not make this mistake again, you seem like an alright kid, just remember to attempt to resolve, and if that doesnt work out , then report in the future.

Approved-reduced to 24 hour ban