11/01/16

Time of the incident:

6:30pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Bad/Fail RP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/58190456d7940e3889/nice-rp-cops?from=user

Describe the incident:

We were following cops that were swerving around the road once we pulled up in Kavala square we decided to park near them and RP with them. They decided to stay in the car and completely ignore us. Then Jazz Cat came along and interacted with us but eventually just stood still and ignored us aswell

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

10 minutes ago, mikeo'neill said:

Hello,

I will be dealing with this report today.

After reviewing the provided evidence, I have moved your report to a PCC as I think it is an issue for Police Command to deal with rather than staff.

How is it? Its breaking RP or Bad RP which is a server rule?

Edited by Ellis

2 minutes ago, Ellis said:

How is it? Its breaking RP or Bad RP which is a server rule?

I have watched the video twice, and I could be missing something, but I don't see any RP being broken, it is poor RP from their side, which will be dealt with by Police Command.

Also important note, have you tried resolving this beforehand?

Regardless, this will remain as a PCC unless Command deems it something for staff to deal with, or if you decide to close the report.

Just now, mikeo'neill said:

I have watched the video twice, and I could be missing something, but I don't see any RP being broken, it is poor RP from their side, which will be dealt with by Police Command.

Also important note, have you tried resolving this beforehand?

Regardless, this will remain as a PCC unless Command deems it something for staff to deal with, or if you decide to close the report.

Well section 7 of the server rules is bad RP which I think this is? as you said its poor RP from them which is against server rules

and section 8 aswell

Section 8:
Whitelisted Factions

Police
The Police are the core of Altis Life, to this end we expect high levels of Roleplay at all times, these rules are server rules not police rules.

Yes, but it is not something bad enough for a player report mate, this community is not about getting people banned, or into trouble! This is a slight rule break, and police command are here to make sure high RP is maintained by all officers, which is a slight offence in this situation, therefore i redirected to the PCC. Like it or not mate, if you want this to proceed as a player report, it will be denied.

1 minute ago, mikeo'neill said:

Yes, but it is not something bad enough for a player report mate, this community is not about getting people banned, or into trouble! This is a slight rule break, and police command are here to make sure high RP is maintained by all officers, which is a slight offence in this situation, therefore i redirected to the PCC. Like it or not mate, if you want this to proceed as a player report, it will be denied.

I never said that I just didnt understand why it was moved to a police report no need to be chewy about me asking questions

Hello Just want to say i was in the car parked in the kavala green zone i was sorting something out on TS as i was with Two PCSO's i told them to park up in the green zone while i sorted it out they were talking in TS that's why they didn't talk to you i don't see what the problem is to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Sonicz said:

Hello Just want to say i was in the car parked in the kavala green zone i was sorting something out on TS as i was with Two PCSO's i told them to park up in the green zone while i sorted it out they were talking in TS that's why they didn't talk to you i don't see what the problem is to be honest.

You don't see the problem in not role playing with civs and completely ignoring them?

Police officer was AFK because something came up out of game, they parked up and sat inside their vehicle, as it was less than 5 minutes, no rules where broken

Report denied