Hi Im Mystic Report (Written warning issued)

Ellis

In-game name:

[-V-] Ellis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Hi Im Mystic

Date of the incident:

11/01/16

Time of the incident:

7:30pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/ Bad/failRP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5818f20ee0b71d43ad/hmm-rdm?from=user

Describe the incident:

I was in Kavala square trying to RP with police but they stayed in there car and bascially refused to RP. I was saying to them step out of your vehicle you were reckless driving this is a civilian arrest but they just ignored me and sat there. so we drove just down the road to find these police so I got out of the vehicle and said put ur hands up, and imediatly got shot I was going to say put your hands up you have an illegal weapon your being placed under a civilian arrest but I didnt get time to I got shot with a lethal in my back. As One Shot once said, its not initiation because I didnt threaten his life, which is true I never. I also feel as a cop you should use your tazer first over your lethal which he never he could of easily pulled his tazer out and tazed me because I was unarmed

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

At the time of the incident,

we were initiated with someone who just fled the scene, roughly 10 seconds later Ellis decamps and begins to tell me to put my hands on my head, as there was already an active fight ongoing I didn't want to risk my life thus i spray the individual down, i had no way of telling if he wasn't armed, due to the decamp script

I expected him to be armed as it would be fail RP to initiate without a weapon

3 minutes ago, Ellis said:

I would like to add he then got cocky linked me his Frag video and said watch this if u wanna see my RP while I was trying to talk to him about it

You were not trying to discuss it, you were trying to insult me and my roleplay ability

3 minutes ago, Mystic said:

At the time of the incident,

we were initiated with someone who just fled the scene, roughly 10 seconds later Ellis decamps and begins to tell me to put my hands on my head, as there was already an active fight ongoing I didn't want to risk my life thus i spray the individual down, i had no way of telling if he wasn't armed, due to the decamp script

I expected him to be armed as it would be fail RP to initiate without a weapon

You were not trying to discuss it, you were trying to insult me and my roleplay ability

No I was not you got your friends into the channel while we are talking to insult me and have a go at me Mike was there when this happened

Just now, Ellis said:

you got ur friends to come into the channel while a admin was there and abuse me so why would I wanna talk to u again and u got cocky as fuck with me while I was trying to resolve this

Its an open channel, i never messaged anyone to join, you cant blame the fact that three un-involved people joined the room and started talking to you

Just now, Mystic said:

Its an open channel, i never messaged anyone to join, you cant blame the fact that three un-involved people joined the room and started talking to you

I just want this report to be done I dont wanna talk to him again so 3 of his gang members can jump in and chat shit to me again

I've reviewed the video and after watching and considering the mitigating circumstances, I feel that this is best handled as a police disciplinary issue.

I am approving the report with a written warning and deferring this to @Walt for any police discpline as he deems fit.

However in the future if a staff member offers to bring you both in a channel no one else will enter and disturb you.

I will speak to Neo and fuel about adding a dispute channel on teamspeak for these purposes.