06/06/17

Time of the incident:

last night

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/d6fap6LInjo

Describe the incident:

We landed our chopper and the police come up to us with their great RP and instantly shoot us

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Ok well, first of all, i will start off with stating this - both @WolfE and @Kirky both helped resolve this situation when you came to complain. Both of them told you that we had done nothing wrong and yet you still go and post a report... a little confusing?

I'll explain this from the police point of view, we had an active gunfight situation with the syndicate. After this had calmed down armed rebels decided to join in (one of them being your gang member which he clearly states at 0:32). In a gunfight, we do not like helicopters and vehicles flying and driving around the area so we like to give them a chance to leave before we shoot. In this situation, your Orca was seen flying around our airspace so we had sent an ALT+1 message kindly asking you to leave the airspace so you would not be brought to the ACTIVE gunfight we were having. You then proceed to ignore the message and perform a turn in your orca heading back toward the heated situation of which you were well informed about. As you then proceed to land near the windmills (a popular position for people to snipe/spot from) you hop out with large rifles and are obviously hostile. In response to this situation, we send out a police vehicle to eliminate the threat. May I remind you this was an ACTIVE GUNFIGHT and anyone we deem a threat E.G people setting up with large rifles on hills we are allowed to take out. In my eyes, nothing was done wrong here and I am unsure you are even posting a report after 2 community supports explained to you how you were wrong.

Thanks,

Lewy.

All rigth to clear things up, in the video it's mentioned that a warning is given to the helicopter, this is not classed as initiation, until fired upon.

2nd point at 1:38 it's mentioned you wish to shoot a cop and just leave the area, which shows to me you have bad intentions.

Due to only those two points its not really hard for me to judge that you're there for the figth, and you now complain because the cops was ahead of you, and killed you before you found shooting positions, if you do not wish to be shot for future, i'll suggest you either follow the direction given to the pilot via the message, or not decamp the helicopter with a rifle.

All in all, accept losses from time to time.

Report rejected.