Syndicate get too much given to them

Rogers

Hi, iv been on the server a few weeks now and have noticed there are no big gangs other than those that came from another community (The 39th and amnezia), i believe the reason for this is gangs are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to combat, the syndicate get half price weapons, their own land and drug dealer making it easier to make large amounts of money aswell as striders,

im recommending (and im sure its been recommended many times before) that syndicate get nerfed in some respects, it could be the thermals disabled on striders, reducing the discount they get on weapons, or something, but atm no big gangs want to play on this server because the syndicate get far too much of a boost and its nearly impossible for big gangs to thrive unless they have extremely experienced members

iv met many syndicate members and many of them are nice people, just like anyone else but i feel they are given too much of an advantage, the biggest nerf i would recommend is weapon price, atleast make it 25% discount (not stacked on the 25% barter perk) this gives them 25% cheaper weapons and also 5 skill points to use on something else

i mean the fact that if you stack the 25% off with the batering perks it should give about 50% off (i cba doing the maths atm), I have no problems with the strider since its hella easy to shoot people out off, the fact that when us civillians are going to sell moonshine, we need to pay tax or else some snakes will cut n shut and sell our whole run. There is a lot of syndicate members that just wants gunfights this is why i belive the original 25% off should get lowered to around 15% off, and the syndicate dealer should also get lowered as for now it gets 125% of original price i belive. when i was in syndicate all you needed to do to earn money was 1 run and 1 sucsessful bank and you went in profit with about 1,5mil. syndicate pays way to little for a loadout, even when you went on as civ you said "oh shit that mk-1 is expensive" as you didnt realise that because you have been playing syndicate all the time. As of now there is only 2 big gangs, if there were to be less benefits of syndicate there could be more rebel gangs that are here to fight and do runs. the syndicate also needs to slow down on their recruitment and limit it a lot more. since there is about 45 people are just sitting there grinding out runs and whilst thinking about how mutch more civilians pay for each loadout compared to Syndicate, and then you also have the bonus from the syndicate dealer which makes them earn more since civilians cant acsess this without any syndicate member (which also takes 10% taxes) so civilians which are using THE SYNDICATE dealer, will get 115% more, and then syndicate will get 135% of a run if they are just camping checkpoint, which they usually do. This means that Civilians gain less per run, and the syndicate are gaining more for doing nothing and then you also have the 12k each 15 minutes, which is more then an medic (which revives people, and often roleplays more in kavala then syndicate) gets per 15 minutes.

im sorry to say this, but +1 nerf the syndicate, they are way 2 op for gaining money with their discounts, and cost per loadout, they should also gain the same as a civ does every 15 minutes, as of now it feels like they are here just to have gun fights (they rob people which is on their way to their checkpoint) as Hoggie said

34 minutes ago, Hoggie said:

Lots of people in Syndicate have above 30 million

this is just a point to show how op syndicate is with their bonuses and that as a syndicate member its way to easy to make money, how many normal civs that activly plays the server (not whitelisted as police or syndicate) have over 30 mil each? that is not as many, remember the counts of civs should be more, aka more money throughout all of the civs.

I havnt read all comments yet but Roy they are not that over powered and I've always had good RP with that faction so far, AZA 4 v 10 of them and still won a few times now , they get the toys but are not the most organised faction , us gangs work better together as we know each other , I have no prob with this faction other than there checkpoint is overpowered and need to be adjusted, AZA have had many fights with them there and it's just stale fight with no way to push while they camp

Would you think your checkpoint is bit op @Hoggie , I understand it's for RP and tax ect but needs to change

2 minutes ago, Proxy said:

I havnt read all comments yet but Roy they are not that over powered and I've always had good RP with that faction so far, AZA 4 v 10 of them and still won a few times now , they get the toys but are not the most organised faction , us gangs work better together as we know each other , I have no prob with this faction other than there checkpoint is overpowered and need to be adjusted, AZA have had many fights with them there and it's just stale fight with no way to push while they camp

Would you think your checkpoint is bit op @Hoggie , I understand it's for RP and tax ect but needs to change

Checkpoint is nothing compared to base and outpost dude

Just now, Cool said:

Checkpoint is nothing compared to base and outpost dude

Doesn't really effect myself really there base , they ran away from us to it other day just left em and took as win , I pass through it a lot and usually in Sofia my self .

Plus AZA will be applying for base soon and sure ours will be op so don't wanna be hypocrite xD

Just now, Hoggie said:

I wouldn't say it was OP at all , i mean it only has 4 deer stands. The checkpoint is very easy to attack and very hard to defend. +1 to the rest you of what you wrote.

You have one way systems and 3 barriers , walk routes that only can go set way into your small dmts, basiclly death getting under the barriers unless open and then can get trapped , my personal view it's like checkpoint where I came from but on steroids , nice if can have some parts of fence to get ifirt through

Just ends in camp fest and I just refuse to fight sit anymore after last 4 times xD got boring

As a new player i cant say much but i think that syndicte is just a gang where all the "good" player that arnt cops go to

if you have over 800 hours on arma and you are teamed up with people the like then the mafia is unstoppable

i think that discounts should go down and make diffrent things harder for them as "a price to pay" for joining the mafia/ the best players

becuase if syndicte is just a large gang with the best players, in a fight your gonna loose 9/10 times

thanks

~fleur

34 minutes ago, fleur said:

As a new player i cant say much but i think that syndicte is just a gang where all the "good" player that arnt cops go to

if you have over 800 hours on arma and you are teamed up with people the like then the mafia is unstoppable

i think that discounts should go down and make diffrent things harder for them as "a price to pay" for joining the mafia/ the best players

becuase if syndicte is just a large gang with the best players, in a fight your gonna loose 9/10 times

thanks

~fleur

They never run together 24/7 , AZA quick robs them daily as long as where fast they respond slow , good RP weak at team work as said

5 minutes ago, Hoggie said:

Depends who you play with in Syndicate. The enforcer unit tends to do quite well in gunfights as we play in a smaller group and all understand how to play the game. When Syndicate plays in one group of 20 people , thats when it goes to s*it.

Yeh true all depends I've just notice if one of you are alone and where quick then ez rob :)

Also hoggie if you want free Huron run you syndicate can pay AZA weekly leave you alone xD

6 minutes ago, Hoggie said:

I have 75 million , i would rather have a fat fight everyday then pay off AZA ?. Not gonna lie i actually like when you attack us , make everything a little harder to do now. Syndicate is not scared of AZA , i mean we would we got up to weed pro when we knew you had 7/8 people up there haha.

How that moonshine go for you boys xD all good banter

1 hour ago, Rage said:

Out of curiosity, when are these "Huron runs"? :)

Every day around 6, we will meet you there waiting for them ;)

Edited by Proxy
34 minutes ago, Hoggie said:

i mean we would we got up to weed pro when we knew you had 7/8 people up there haha.

xD and when yous died you called the cops to come lol,

But like proxy said I have no issue with Syndicate I enjoy the fights with them as its a bit like cod zombies which I like (jks lads). They or most off them have always rp'd very well and it's very nice to see, but i can understand the frustrations with smaller gangs trying to go up against syndicate but the same can be said about large or more skilled gangs so it's not really an issue tbf.

nerfing syndicate will not change anything they are a respected rebel faction and most off them rp over combat from what I have personally seen, dont see how changing the price of there gear would change anything tbh and taking away there thermals ahhhhhh just let them keep emm gives them a better chance ;)

19 hours ago, Sanik said:

i mean the fact that if you stack the 25% off with the batering perks it should give about 50% off (i cba doing the maths atm), I have no problems with the strider since its hella easy to shoot people out off, the fact that when us civillians are going to sell moonshine, we need to pay tax or else some snakes will cut n shut and sell our whole run. There is a lot of syndicate members that just wants gunfights this is why i belive the original 25% off should get lowered to around 15% off, and the syndicate dealer should also get lowered as for now it gets 125% of original price i belive. when i was in syndicate all you needed to do to earn money was 1 run and 1 sucsessful bank and you went in profit with about 1,5mil. syndicate pays way to little for a loadout, even when you went on as civ you said "oh shit that mk-1 is expensive" as you didnt realise that because you have been playing syndicate all the time. As of now there is only 2 big gangs, if there were to be less benefits of syndicate there could be more rebel gangs that are here to fight and do runs. the syndicate also needs to slow down on their recruitment and limit it a lot more. since there is about 45 people are just sitting there grinding out runs and whilst thinking about how mutch more civilians pay for each loadout compared to Syndicate, and then you also have the bonus from the syndicate dealer which makes them earn more since civilians cant acsess this without any syndicate member (which also takes 10% taxes) so civilians which are using THE SYNDICATE dealer, will get 115% more, and then syndicate will get 135% of a run if they are just camping checkpoint, which they usually do. This means that Civilians gain less per run, and the syndicate are gaining more for doing nothing and then you also have the 12k each 15 minutes, which is more then an medic (which revives people, and often roleplays more in kavala then syndicate) gets per 15 minutes.

im sorry to say this, but +1 nerf the syndicate, they are way 2 op for gaining money with their discounts, and cost per loadout, they should also gain the same as a civ does every 15 minutes, as of now it feels like they are here just to have gun fights (they rob people which is on their way to their checkpoint) as Hoggie said

this is just a point to show how op syndicate is with their bonuses and that as a syndicate member its way to easy to make money, how many normal civs that activly plays the server (not whitelisted as police or syndicate) have over 30 mil each? that is not as many, remember the counts of civs should be more, aka more money throughout all of the civs.

MY GANG IS BIG DAD xD

7 minutes ago, Sonny Asif said:

Syndicate WOULD make sense IF it was harder to get into, personally my mum could put an app up and boom, 25% weapons and the whole shebang, needs to be harder to get into.

Agreed.

in my eyes, Syndicate, with all its armoury, should be half of the number it's at now, with 58 members it's not rare for Syndicate to be the biggest gang running.

22 hours ago, Hoggie said:

Lots of people in Syndicate have above 30 million , so the 25% doesn't matter that much.

0.25 x 30000000 = 7500000

58 members x 7500000 = 435000000

435 million BONUS.

I have a charity named "help hobos to get unhoboed"

Which is a coincidence since you have too much money to spend and hobos have way less money to spend. I say every syndicate member donates 16.45% of their bonus to my charity which gives me (about) 0.1645 x 7500000 x 58 members = 71.557.500$

Say a hobo can make a living of' 1.5 million (house+box+car+backpack+donut)

You can help 47.705 hobos by donating only 16.45% of your BONUS. Seems good.

And you might think: "what about the 0.705 hobo." Thats my cut

I hope you rich bastards find out that giving makes you rich.

Yours sincirely,

Mr Vonk