11/01/16

Time of the incident:

around 5pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail/bad RP

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5818d3d863075724b6/nice-rp-from-cops

Describe the incident:

We were doing cocaine and then we stored money in the hospital and the cops came they were rping with us and towards the end I said why u arresting a russian hes brand new to the island #racisim #exposed #youtube and a PCSO says something like if you wanna expose people join my channel.. I think he said that, but its not clear and then hes says fuck off

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

6 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Video is still processing, but did you ask to chat with the Officers involved after the situation in teamspeak?

From what you describe, this may be more of a Police Complaint than a rule violation.

no they dont ask me to talk? and its done processing and how its still bad RP telling a civ to fuck off as a cop

3 minutes ago, Ellis said:

no they dont ask me to talk? and its done processing and how its still bad RP telling a civ to fuck off as a cop

If you felt their roleplay was bad, then we encourage you to speak with them first before reporting them.

I've watched the video, and there's no server rule violation. It's an adult themed roleplay community and its not a violation to tell someone to "fuck off"

Also the comments of "//awful roleplay as usual" The cops are roleplaying with you guys the entire time, they find a truck with illegal items and someone removes it, so as far as I'm concerned they were roleplaying and investigating illegal activity.

If you want to file a police complaint you may do so here: http://www.rebornroleplay.com/forum/18-police-complaints/

However I do not see any rule violations, and I see you guys quick to say "I WILL REPORT YOU" in both roleplay and out of roleplay, that is not what we do here. If you feel a player gave you bad quality roleplay, ask to speak with them after.