06/06/17

Time of the incident:

20:34

What rule do you believe was broken:

Rule 7: Roleplay Standards

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/9Z73M4OcA1A

Describe the incident:

Myself and labrador were on patrol where we spotted a syndicate SUV and we decided to turn around, at this point the SUV chased us towards Kavala We also noticed an ifrit join the chase, we attempted to evade it for a few minutes and as we tried to head back to Kavala HQ the ifrit pulled out of a side street, stopped and 2 armed men jumped out, one being JSTAR who verye poorly intitated and then shot at us within 2 seconds. I beleive this is a rulebreak under Rule 7: Roleplay Standards 1. We were travelling at speed and JSTAR just initiated as we passed them, realistically we would need time to stop the vehicle using the brakes. 2. 2 whole seconds to complay and them trying to kill us speaks for itself. 3. i tried to resolve this twice, i asked jstar to come to liasion to which he replied k, then muted and went idle for 30mins. Second time i spoke to a staff member and attempted to get him to come speak and yet again he ignored me. I have 10 minute video but its mostly me logging in and hanging around Kavala GQ for a bit.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Scott McTavish
Correcting grammar

• Management
9 hours ago, JStar said:

Alright so just watched the video, as you can hear I said "Out the vehicle right now or you're getting shot, out the vehicle". I clearly stated what I wanted you to do and what would happen if you didn't. It is hard to initiate when a car is traveling at that speed, so that is why the quality of the initiation is low. We had also followed you since glass trader and we thought you were just going to go into the greenzone or the police station, as you were on the beach road. So it had to be quick. I would have given you more time if you went straight, but you went round the corner into cover. So I tried to time my shots to land on you before you got into cover. The driver had time to slow down when he saw the ifrit instead he carried on full speed ignoring my orders. Yes I agree it could have been better initiation and I could have gave more time. But we wanted to get you before you tried to get into the station.

You 'initiated' the moment we passed the ifrit and then opened fired 2 seconds later and then your friend came round and killed me

So within 15 seconds of a situation we were dead, no roleplay whatsoever.

I would have given you more time if you went straight, but you went round the corner into cover. So I tried to time my shots to land on you before you got into cover.

So you think it's acceptable to open fire after two seconds just because we are turning into a side street?

You don't have to 'win' every situation

The driver had time to slow down when he saw the ifrit instead he carried on full speed ignoring my orders.

We were travelling at speed already due to the suv and ifrit trying to bait us, of course we aren't going to slow down.

Anyways i have said my bit and i will let the staff decide.

Edited by Scott McTavish

Hi. I will be dealing with this player report today.

I feel like you had the opportunity to get out of the vehicle and comply, even though the initiation was poor. You drove into the side street where you were going to decamp, and presumably, shoot at the Syndicate. From my perspective, it looked like you didn't want to comply with them, thus you carried on driving and pulled into the side street.

With that being said, @JStar that is pretty poor initiation when someone is driving at the speed however, the initiation made was both clear and easily heard.

With that being said though, JStar, I want to see better initiation next time if the situation allows it, if the situation doesn't allow for good enough initiation, please don't initiate!

If I do see poor/poorer initiation like this again JStar, it's going to edge even close to Fail RP and consequently RDM.

I do not feel like giving out any bans in this situation will help educate anybody, so please take what I have said to heart and learn from the situation.

I hope all parties involved agree with me here.

Thus I will be denying this report.

Denied.