06/05/17

Staff member that banned you:

Battl^^Eye

Reason for ban:

VDM

Why do you think you were banned:

For ramming another car

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I was not attempting to kill him using my car in the video you see him in a large truck I assumed he had lots of money and I see in the rules it is to intentionally kill somebody with a car and I did not intentionally explode here so I do not see of all things why it is a whole week ban for something so small when neither side lost much of anything

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

No, even though I see where the ban is coming from I never intentionally attempted to kill him in anyway I was attempting to rob him by disabling his car and I feel even if this ban appeal is denied I do not see why I am banned for an whole week as nothing major happened and it is not a major infraction of the rules

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

his video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho3ugezCtQQ) my video (http://plays.tv/video/5936f6b64526680b59/my-side)

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

19 hours ago, NikolaiG said:

I never intentionally attempted to kill him in anyway I was attempting to rob him by disabling his car and I feel even if this ban appeal is denied I do not see why I am banned for an whole week as nothing major happened and it is not a major infraction of the rules

6.2 VDM is when someone intentionally uses their vehicle as a weapon, whether it be vehicle to vehicle or vehicle to player. There is a VDM script on our server, but anyone found abusing this to gain health or to rob people will be treated as VDM.

Denied.