Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/06/2017

Staff member that banned you:

Rambo

Reason for ban:

Poor RP

Why do you think you were banned:

I did not have a legitimate reason to kill the player I was robbing.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes and no, yes because I honestly thought he had friends coming to me until I saw his video, I also thought he was bieng a bit cheeky in a robbing situation. No because i should have had a lot more evidence before killing another player as this may frustrate them when they are telling the truth.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I talked with the player after the incident and we were very civil about it and we decided if a staff member decided it was poor rp I would agree. But we did not resolve past that. Plus I have a lot of time which means in game money invested on this server and i miss playing with what I've earned on altis :(

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by PointDexter
change to date of ban

From what i can see, Rambo took the judgement call, and gave you a bit of time to serve, you've served half of it now, and since it's your first offence i'll be reducing it to 24 hours from now, this gives you additional 24 hours to go over the rules, and make up with yourself what do i do next time.

Reduced ban length.