10/31/16

Staff member that banned you:

Mike o'neil

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

a big misunderstanding about RDM

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes i think it was an unfair ban for 5 days on a first offence which is abit harsh to do a 5day ban i wouldnt of minded if it was a 1 day ban or a warning...

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

no

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

noo??

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

hello there... ive took the time to think about my actions and the way it seem'd to everyone else and i will brush up on my rp a lot more now after this incident because i do not want to be a reoccurring offender of the rules (etc) i do apologise for all of the miss understandings and i will take full responsibility i have been apart of the V gang for about 12 hours now and i will be leaving as they arent very keen on the idea of staying in rules guide lines (etc) and if this situation occurred i would handle the situation alot better and be clear with my actions seeing as the cops dont get trigger happy ^^ but anyway thankyou for your time..... i spoke to paul about this this morning for about 50 minutes and i understand how its all be blown out of proportion and that i accept how i looked like i was RDMing an officer my apologies guys i am now on a correctional course in game no crime or dodgy antics coming from me for quite some time now......................

Regards Deshi