Steam ID:

Date of ban:

06/05/17

Staff member that banned you:

DONT KNOW

Reason for ban:

Ban evading

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned at my main acc for something and got a long ban, But I fucked up and bought another account to play on instead of doing an unban appeal.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Yeah I really fucked up, I play on this server so much with my friends and that why I bought another acc to play on, because I love this server and is the only thing I play when I have time for it. But I fucked up and I know that myself. If I get unbanned I will only use this acc to play on and if I get banned I will just have to wait it out like anybody else would. This server is a chance for me to escape real life, were im a very troubled person. I have tried taking my life several times becuse of it. But when i play on this server i always get happy meeting new friends and being a part of the community. I know this a bit private but I felt I needed to share, It would be a shame to not get back to this server and the nice community.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

for being dumb.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Isac Dick

8 minutes ago, Tidus said:

This is also you, You also have another account, you have 3 accounts with many bans on record, then ban evaded on 2 separate accounts.

Yes I know, that why I want to be unbanned on all of them, So I dont ban evade. So I only play on my main account. And If you see me play on one of the other account again you can perma ban me on all of them.

Edited by Isac Dick