Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

dont know

Reason for ban:

Vdm

Why do you think you were banned:

I think I got banned because someone shot at me and I drove him over multiple times.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

N/A

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think I did wrong but I forgat that you only allowed to vdm if he blocks my escape route and not driving him over further so I did wrong here. I think I deserve to be unbanned because that was a stupid mistake of me and I will not do it again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not reading the rules properly

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

All rigth, so i had a look on you, Isac, i even warned you and your friends ingame aswell about you behaviour, i do understand you think this is a huge joke to you, with the record you've gathered, so it seems to me you have maybe read some of the rules, but you dont really wish to follow them, what about we do it like this, i deny this unban appeal, and then you post another one, where you go in-depth about why we should unban you yet again, and aswell why you're ban evading, explain that one aswell, and then we'll have a look if you're to come back, or the fact that your time has come.

Denied.