Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/28/17

Staff member that banned you:

John

Reason for ban:

Restrain glitching

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for getting knocked out at a gas station and after i got knocked out i proceed to shoot the officer that knocked me out

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I have realised that the ban was justified as i was supplied with enough evidence to show me that i was restrained when i killed Tom. I have been an active member of the Reborn community for around 6 months now and have never had any problems like this before and feel very stupid for my actions. I have been in the syndicate twice and the police once, so i don't understand what was going through my head at the time. It was a very stupid mistake and admit to it all but i would love to rejoin the community and be granted a second chance.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Nope

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

What i dont get is how you can not realise that you're caugth, and you need evidence to realise, you manage to get knocked out, and a cop is running around you, you know, sometimes you'll have to surrender yourself instead of figth all the time?

When this is said you know what not to do now.

Unbanned.