Ellis

Kavala Sqaure

Hello there kind sir,

First of all, why the fuck is there so much game logic?

personally, I agree with some middle of the road bollards but the ones by the ATM I feel are not needed.

Also, the actual square is a bit bare, needs more things to use up the room as such, finally I don't think the shop is needed but that's my opinion.

1 hour ago, Chadwick said:

Hello there kind sir,

personally, I agree with some middle of the road bollards but the ones by the ATM I feel are not needed.

Also, the actual square is a bit bare, needs more things to use up the room as such, finally I don't think the shop is needed but that's my opinion.

game logic is there as I placed the car shop and a massive car park there

5 hours ago, Skyzzem said:

A quick tip when making screenshots, press backspace as that removes all the yellow icons, makes it nicer and smoother to look at

Cheers

9 hours ago, Fuel said:

you still don't need game logic

12 hours ago, Chadwick said:

Hello there kind sir,

I think these to sum up everything i would say, along with the walls need to be flush to the road, or where the grass starts, or it looks messy.