06/03/17

Time of the incident:

around 23:45

What rule do you believe was broken:

exploit

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAkDwG5Inx8

Describe the incident:

Well we decided to try take 2 ifrits we seen heading towards the cut and shut, we where there along with 39TH RR. We initiate on one of the ifrits and we start trading kills with the lads that had the ifrits. Im lying on the ground behind a stone wall and one of the ifrits decide to VDM me not once but a second time also which can be seen in the video then as im just about to come back around from being rag dolled Aarro takes it upon himself to exploit the fact that i cant defend myself and shoot me. We tried to talk about it in ts when I was just told its only a game and there sick of people crying, he was persistent that he had done nothing wrong so I said i will stick the report up as we have a difference of opinions he then said " its ok i will get george to sort you out " , whatever that meant I have no clue but a recording of the chat in ts can be uploaded if required. At the end of the day yeah it is a game but its not fun if people brake rules just to gain some sort of advantage.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Hi there. Responding for Aarro.

The video clearly shows someone VDMing which is definitely a rule break, trying to find out who was driving the Ifrit ATM, lots of us who didn't really know each other where playing that day, some new to the server and game mode, hopefully this was just an honest mistake. Ill happily comp you for your gear as this was clearly unfair.

As for Aarro, as I have gathered he was unaware that you had been knocked out when he shot you and he thought the Ifrit was just telling him where you where, you two where in an active gunfight and he didn't wait around to find out exactly what happened before shooting you.

As for TS there had been multiple incidents that day where people who had been killed in combat completely legitimately had been complaining to us and asking us to come to TS just to waste our time and he thought you where doing the same, we where a bit pissed at that point and i'm sure not that easy to speak to.

Sorry about this fella, Aarro apologizes for the incident, it was a misunderstanding on his part, I will look into who was driving that Ifrit so they can receive appropriate action. PM me about compensation. <3

3 hours ago, timiboy55 said:

Hi there. Responding for Aarro.

yo, thanks for the response on his behalf.

When we where trying to solve the situation Aarro and whoever else it was that was with him said they had a video of me standing up and getting ready to turn towards him so if he could upload that video it would be great as it possibly could have been a clear mistake which could have easily been sorted instead of him being very cocky on ts. I will await Aarro's pov before I make a decision about how I want this report to proceed.

Just fyi I am not refusing compensation nor accepting I would just very much like to see his pov that he said in ts he had.

Thanks again for the response on his behalf,

GM

Hello there,

From the conversation you two have been having, it seems that you both are maturely solving the situation, with offers of compensation. GloriousMaximus, you said you will wait for Aarro's POV of the situation before making a decison to how you want this report to proceed, and so I will be classing this as trying to further resolve the situation thus I will be denying this report as it seems that it can be resolved. However if you do not resolve this situation with the parties involved, please feel free to put up this player report again and it will be looked at.

Thank you.

Denied.