Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not sure

Reason for ban:

Racism

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for Going into Kavala, Messing around like anybody would. However, My friend had been shot by an Invisible admin and I then proceeded to Shout harmful words at the Admin.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The Staff Member Who banned me had every right too, as I understand that I Was being unnecessarily rude to him because he shot my friend and I wasnt having the best day.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

My Ban was Completely Justified,I Wished to be unbanned so I Can peruse and become a member of this Community. On the Day of the ban, I was not having the best Day, I was being abit of a bellend and The admin who did receive the abuse did not deserve it as I can ensure im not a person of a racist nature. Furthermore, I Have Many Friends who Now Play here, My good Friend Proxy and the AZA Boys has showed me that this server and its community is very Great and If unbanned I will try my very best to contribute to this community. Although I do not remember the exact date of my ban I am aware that it was atleast 2-3 months ago and Im looking forward to taking this server more seriously.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

On the Day I was being A Big bellend, I wasn't in the best of moods which contributed greatly to my unnecessary attitude towards the staff member. I am deeply sorry and I can ensure you it will not happen again.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes