Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/06/17

Staff member that banned you:

Rambo

Reason for ban:

Poor RP

Why do you think you were banned:

For killing an officer without surfficent RP to do so.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

N/A

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I play a lot on this server and im one of the most active players in the past few months. I've not really had past issues with poor rp as im either a hobo running around kavala or spotting in a hellcat. The situation with the officer was a shit show tbh, ive done this sort of thing so many times without someone calling me out on it so ive never thought anything of it. Ive always thought that knocking someone out is RPd as being punched thats why im confused to learn that you have to have your weapon fully drawn to do such a thing. The fact he has his weapon drawn and i knock him out is stupid to say the least, but i would of pinned this on the officers positioning. Overall im sorry for the RP which was displayed on my part and i will look to better my RP skills in the future.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

no.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes