06/03/17

Time of the incident:

13:17

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhKBaZPdLLs&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

We has just done a Shipwreck and got a load of Gems, we processed them and then headed towards Gem trader, where I was approached by irtimiD, I said "Hey Buddy" and as I turned to run to the Helicopter he shot and killed me without saying a single word. I asked for them to come to TeamSpeak to resovle in which they said "Yes" after this situation, 20minutes later, I proceeded to ask if they are coming and they said he logged off.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Well... again, Dimitri has gone off so I'll say what I know... In TeamSpeak, Dimitri said (and obviously thought), that you had shouted "Hands up or die", which obviously you didn't... I'm not going to try and defend Dimitri here as it was completely his fault (Soz Dimitri). All I can say is that Dimitri just misunderstood you with the sound of the Huron and the fact that you took a combat position. AGAIN, I imagine Dimitri would be more than happy to compensate you for everything you lost as it was just a misunderstanding on his part.

2 hours ago, BULLETS said:

Well... again, Dimitri has gone off so I'll say what I know... In TeamSpeak, Dimitri said (and obviously thought), that you had shouted "Hands up or die", which obviously you didn't... I'm not going to try and defend Dimitri here as it was completely his fault (Soz Dimitri). All I can say is that Dimitri just misunderstood you with the sound of the Huron and the fact that you took a combat position. AGAIN, I imagine Dimitri would be more than happy to compensate you for everything you lost as it was just a misunderstanding on his part.

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

when you went behind that wall and screamed hey buddy it sounded for like you screamed hands up or die due to the chopper being so loud so i am willing to compensate your gear if you want.

I asked multiple times to resolve this on TeamSpeak but instead received cheeky comments and abuse in side chat instead. I tried to get this resolved.

Just now, Samurai said:

I asked multiple times to resolve this on TeamSpeak but instead received cheeky comments and abuse in side chat instead. I tried to get this resolved.

(Im only continuing to reply as Dimitri has gone off) The only reason he didnt join is because he had left I believe, and I know Glorious did mention this...

11 minutes ago, BULLETS said:

(Im only continuing to reply as Dimitri has gone off) The only reason he didnt join is because he had left I believe, and I know Glorious did mention this...

When I was asking if we can speak on TeamSpeak one of your members was being very cheeky and abusive in side chat and then after the 20 minutes had gone, then he said he has gone Offline, which to me, is avoiding to resolve the situation. This is why I decided to put up a report instead.

Just now, Samurai said:

When I was asking if we can speak on TeamSpeak one of your members was being very cheeky and abusive in side chat and then after the 20 minutes had gone, then he said he has gone Offline, which to me, is avoiding to resolve the situation. This is why I decided to put up a report instead.

I don't know what my gang members said to be "cheeky" and "abusive", but how is this Dimitri's fault what they said? He was offline and therefore couldn't come to TS or reply in side... he was the only one there at the time and therefore the only one that could have solved it...

7 minutes ago, BULLETS said:

I don't know what my gang members said to be "cheeky" and "abusive", but how is this Dimitri's fault what they said? He was offline and therefore couldn't come to TS or reply in side... he was the only one there at the time and therefore the only one that could have solved it...

He was there when I was asking to speak to him about it, I asked straight after the incident, but still didn't want to come on TeamSpeak to resolve it.

I think there has been enough time to resolve this now.

Dimitri is already banned for Poor RP. Therefore I will just be adding this to his notes instead of extending the already 48 hour ban he has.

Action taken.