06/03/17

Staff member that banned you:

BattleEye

Reason for ban:

GameHack

Why do you think you were banned:

Had CheatEngine open in the background

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Had cheatengine open from playing another game with my Nephew so that he didn't have to worry about energy in that game. When he left I started up Arma 3 without thinking about Cheat Engine running in the background.... stupid mistake and suprised it would ban me without it even being attached to the Arma 3 process? I'm assuming that's what got be banned anyway... the only reason I can think of.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

N/A

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Just a mistake of leaving CheatEngine minimized on my PC after playing another single player game... Apologies!

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Rexo
Changed "again" to "game".

Thanks for the replies.

It was actually BattleEye that banned me so perhaps this is different and irreversible? If so that's a damn shame because when I played the night before I had a really good time on the server and am extremely gutted this accident may stop me from being able to play here again.

15 hours ago, Neo said:

what game?

Server name: [UK/EU] Reborn Roleplay | Altis Life | 100k Start | rebornrolep
Address: 213.32.6.225:2302
Server version: 170141846
Required game version: 1.70.0

Map: Altis
Mission: Reborn Roleplay - Altis Life
Players: 61/120

On 2017-6-8 at 6:57 PM, Neo said:

The question should have been more specific, what game were you using CheatEngine on?

I need to track down the usage prior to unbanning.

Oh, apologies, I misunderstood @Neo and @Fuel.

It was a game called Slime Rancher. It's a single player game that requires energy to sprint and "fly". Just a search for the value and I can freeze it so he didn't run out and could run/fly where he wanted. He then did some racing in Project Cars, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Test Drive Unlimited 2 as I have a steering wheel and playseat that he wanted to play on so Cheat Engine was completely forgotten about and minimised.

Once my nephew left our house I closed the games and fired up Arma and joined the server completely forgetting about Cheat Engine as it was minimized. It's the only thing I can think of and even then I'm slightly confused why BattleEye would ban when it's not even attached to any processes/games.

Regards,

Rex

Edited by Rexo