Eddie

Benny

See i don't really see this as poorRP due to the fact ive done it hundreds of times. You could argue the fact he has a gun pointed at me but ive seen it happen countless times to me and other people without them getting banned. Admins have even said to me if someones pointing a gun at you i can knock them out and shoot them. Its a daily occurrence for me.

Making another forum account to bypass your current restricted account isn't gonna help.

You can continue to reply to this appeal through other friends, etc. You were restricted for a reason.

Moving on.

You knocked him down without even having your gun out... how would that be possible? I think you can agree that what you did isn't okay here.

Secondly, how could you physically knock him out? You would have to reach over his already aimed firearm, and then punch him in the face.

Overall, what you did is poor RP. And by the sound of things, you need to learn from this.

The rules I follow is that I only ever knock someone out if I am behind them/next to them on either side. And you should always wait until your firearm is visible behind knocking someone down.

Right before I lock this thread, its not just the fact of pulling a pistol out and knocking a cop out, thats fine, its the situation as a whole, you go up to a police officer 100% hobo, then say you are going to kill him, the officer asks you nicely to put you hands up, ias you just threatened his life, then you do this its rediculously poor roleplay, its not just the knocking out.