Oblivion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

SC Steph Curry

Date of the incident:

06/03/17

Time of the incident:

02:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM and retreating to greenzone whilst in combat.

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/59320f7f1a2f565440/vdm-dsync-ram-and-driving-through-greenzone

https://gyazo.com/734a3ef3ae7785d23af7561d29592755

Sorry about the delay in the voice, you can still hear me clearly. Plays.tv delays the voice if you alt-tab out of the session.

Describe the incident:

I decided to drive my police interceptor around kavala and a police officer decides to chase me, i slow down to see if he is following me of which he tries to ram straight into me but misses i go around him and he follows. Later on in the chase he Dsync rams me and flips my car. He then initiates on me. Afterwhich i warn my friends and tell him to let me go. He is shot at and drives straight through a greenzone. His attitude towards me was awful and i dont think this is at all what i expect from a whitelisted faction that is supposed to be about roleplay. Although most police i have encountered have been very fun to play with/against. My friend tried to resolve the issue with him but he refused to talk and said to just report him.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by JustSam
added chat

First of all your not meant to have a police interceptor and if you look at my video it clearly shows you that you were trying to vdm me by break checking me and second of all I had to value my life so I went to the police hq to get this man into custody I was clearly outnumbered so I couldn't go back to shoot you all because that wouldn't be valuing my life would it. I was going to send you to prison for 30 minutes but I had to go because I was going to have breakfast because I'm Muslim and I'm fasting I have to eat and be ready but I didn't have time so I unrestrained you which shouldn't of happened

you can clearly see he was just slowing down in both video's if he was trying to break check u he would speed right up then nearly come to a stop when ur right behind him, he was slowing down to see if u was still chasing him, also you are not allowed to ram people off the road just so that u can arrest them, this is VDM also this rule applies here 1.7 If you are involved in a road traffic accident with another car, you are not permitted to rob/kill/arrest each other. (repair continue the chase) which you broke Also this one 11.3 You cannot retreat to green zones for safety. Imo you need to have a re-read of the rules.

In my Constable training I was introduced to the police hq saying this " this is where you can arrest people and not worry about your life ending " so that's where I went I quickly went out of the green zone into police hq. And btw you were 100% break checking me it is so clear you went at a high speed and just breaker it was very clear in my video and you can't say that's bs because it's the truth and you can't admit it because you know you were wrong simple as that

38 minutes ago, Seif said:

In my Constable training I was introduced to the police hq saying this " this is where you can arrest people and not worry about your life ending " so that's where I went I quickly went out of the green zone into police hq. And btw you were 100% break checking me it is so clear you went at a high speed and just breaker it was very clear in my video and you can't say that's bs because it's the truth and you can't admit it because you know you were wrong simple as that

Even if this is somehow acceptable you have still broken rules 1.7 and 6.2, not to mention your hostile and frankly unacceptable behaviour as a police officer. So this will be for the admins to decide on what happens.

so if I was break checked and my vehicle was damaged 100% you would of left the scene or initiated on me

VDM: Vehicle Deathmatch:

6.2 VDM is when someone intentionally uses their vehicle as a weapon, whether it be vehicle to vehicle or vehicle to player. There is a VDM script on our server, but anyone found abusing this to gain health or to rob people will be treated as VDM

I did not use my vehicle as a weapon infact you used it against me also you said I desynced rammed into you. first of all its not my fault I desynced rammed because I don't control my internet speed and second of all you already used your vehicle against me all and then when I was going into your lane you rammed into me

evidence footage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQeCUm52tk&feature=youtu.be

at 0:44 you break checked me and then at 0:47 you hit my car and you can see parts falling of it

and second of all you were being abusive to me for example " what the fuck are you doing sir"

and you also said you have an emergency button on your belt which you don't have which is powergaming

your giving me threats to ban me which is against a server rule

1.8 Threats to ban in Sidechat/Directchat/PM is against the rules, if you believe a rule has been broken then request the player to join teamspeak and try to resolve. Threatening to ban will result in a Ban

Edited by Seif

37 minutes ago, Seif said:

VDM: Vehicle Deathmatch:

6.2 VDM is when someone intentionally uses their vehicle as a weapon, whether it be vehicle to vehicle or vehicle to player. There is a VDM script on our server, but anyone found abusing this to gain health or to rob people will be treated as VDM

I did not use my vehicle as a weapon infact you used it against me also you said I desynced rammed into you. first of all its not my fault I desynced rammed because I don't control my internet speed and second of all you already used your vehicle against me all and then when I was going into your lane you rammed into me

evidence footage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQeCUm52tk&feature=youtu.be

What? I was clearly slowing down to see if you was still chasing me and you came across into my lane and stopped accross the road being unable to stop quick enough is not vdm infact what you did looks more like attempted vdm. The video that you show looks more like you are trying to brake check me by driving right infront of me and instantly stopping.

and second of all you were being abusive to me for example " what the fuck are you doing sir"

What? if you read the rules you would know that this is an adult community and i was well within my right to ask what you are doing. just grow up and accept the way other people talk.

and you also said you have an emergency button on your belt which you don't have which is powergaming

This is fair enough i do accept that this was powergaming and i am sorry for it but i was pretty pissed that you just broke two rules and refused to rp with me when you got out that i couldn't really think of something else to say.

1.8 Threats to ban in Sidechat/Directchat/PM is against the rules, if you believe a rule has been broken then request the player to join teamspeak and try to resolve. Threatening to ban will result in a Ban

at no point did i threaten to ban you so this is just a straight up lie.

Just leave the thread alone and let the admins deal with this.

Edited by JustSam