jcbjoe/Fuel

Reason for ban:

Racism

Why do you think you were banned:

Racism

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Firstly id like to apologize to anyone I offend when I made the intensive joke and a personal apologize to George, I found out by friends that the attack was very personal to you as you live in Manchester and some of your friends was at the concert. So for that i'm sorry. I have tried to get into contact with you but sadly you was offline. At this time I have spoken to George explained my side and have apologized he is now informing me on what to do next and how to handle everything.

I'd like to say i'm Muslim myself and any jokes I make are not serious. Also i'm not a racist person at all nor do I promote any racist activity whatsoever. I feel like I should be unbanned as I understand what I said but at the time I didnt, it took me to get banned to realize the things I was saying. When I said it I didn't think of the other people in the channel. We was just finished playing A&D where alot of banter and jokes was made. After when we move all into the same channel Illias (my friend for almost 3 years) says a joke about where im from, this is extremely conman between me and Illias and then I say a extremely stupid joke about the Manchester bombings. Again I want to reiterate the fact that me and Illias have been friends for almost 3 years now, I knew saying a joke like that wouldn't offend him but again I wasn't thinking about the others in the channel. This is first offence on the server not getting banned for anything else. I will now be extremely cautious with the things I say and not to make any racist, insensitive or just plain stupid jokes.

To respond to fuel: Ofcourse I dont think its acceptable the things I said, but to my friend of 3 years we have said way worse stuff to each other be hide closed doors. Me forgetting where I was/who was in the channel is the reason I offended George who understandable took it to higher ups. I would never just go up to someone and accuse someones dad of being a terrorist nor will I ever joke about that if I dont feel comfortable about them. I can assure you that this will never happen again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Nope

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Bobby Shmurd Unabn

I feel like the situation and the reason why Bobby is banned is on me so I want to add something/confirm some things about the unban.
First I just want to confirm some things for admin review the unban, yes we have been friends for almost 3 years and I took no offence towards it. Me and bobby always joke about stuff like this but with this joke he didn't realize where he was and who he could effect by saying it. It was not my intention to have taken the situation further as again we have been friends for a very long time.

I think the most important point is that I took no offence towards the joke that was aimed at me however I understand that other people are upset. I can assure you Bobby is not racist and not as stupid and he may seem right now...

Since this is your first offence and you seem to have learned from it, you'll be unbanned again, and i highly suggest you think about what you say, not everyone will find it funny when people joke around with manchester or any kind of bombings, in the times we are in now, you know for fact some people has lost their parents or even children? Behave that's my advice from me to you.

Unbanned.