06/02/17

Time of the incident:

i dont know

What rule do you believe was broken:

knocking out in a greenzone

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/8L9JosV4jlM

Describe the incident:

i just spawn in and go to kavala square and i see someone knocked out so i go see and the people that knocked me out they always try to rob me when they see me so they hate me because i keep killing them so they knocked me out in the green zone and ran away and i dont think your allowed to knock people out in the green zone i tould them to go on ts and they said no

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

i put the video on x2 speed because it looks funny i can always put it normal speed and put the volume up if this video is not good

First of all this is probably a revenge report on me and my friend, here is our report: https://www.rebornroleplay.com/topic/8638-antonio-report/

Secondly you dont have audio or the part where you came and tebagged me. I was talking too another guy and he took up a gun and knocked me (In Rp) Then anotonio comes over and starts to do fast kneebens on me. I get up say something along the lines of you think thats funny and then knock him out and do the same too him.

He later sent a private message only to me not Isac Dick and wrote "Give me comp or i will go on forums" So i said no. There was never anything about coming to TS and as we have had problems with him breaking NLR, RDM, Poor Rp and several other things i frankly cant bother to talk too him.

Edited by BJORK

I would have saved my recording if I had it. But you dident contact me to come ts so unfortunately I did not save the video. My friend got knocked out in greenzone and then antonio started "tebagging" his body so I started RPing with him and knocked him out in RP so it was not without a reason. And he did not contact me and this report is against me because I knocked you out so why not contact me? If you had shown the whole video and with audio then it will clearly shown this is RP. But I couldn't save it because you did not contact me.

Edited by Isac Dick
typo

'Comp or I go on forums' is not classed as resolving a situation. If you're doing that then you're wasting my time.

Too all parties involved - do not knock out anyone in the greenzone. If you do this again, you may recieve a ban.

If you're going to teabag someone knocked out in the greenzone, and then complain that you got knocked out in the GZ then don't get involved and do stupid stuff to other people getting knocked out then...

Denied.