Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/10/89

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

Hacking

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned as i logged into the server when it was in Beta (or whatever you want to refer to it as) with a cheat/script that spawned in money and i used it to illegitimately gain money and gain an unfair advantage over other players on the server. I believe i was suspected of using other hacks as i was told on another appeal that money spawning cheats are one thing but using ESP and other hacks arent welcome but I'm not sure where this has came from as i logged in once with the script and spawned in money and that was it, no ESP or other hacks similar

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No i feel the ban was absolutely acceptable

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I fully understand that hacking is a perm appeal, but please atleast here me out and take into consideration of what I did. So when this server was in its beta (or whatever you called it) I decided to go onto the server with a custom PBO file that allowed myself to spawn in money, I did spawn in a lot of money, and uses this money to obtain ingame items illegitimately. I was told that people already had lots of cash on this server and to be honest I didn't want to do any runs as it was in its beta and I was playing on another community at the time which I was very dedicated to. I have never hacked before or anything such as this ever on arma, I pretty much got given the script and wanted to try it out to see if it worked and obviously it did. In my opinion yes I did hack in money, but it wasn't ruining the server for other people at the time. I didn't exactly cause a bad experience for other players which hackers would do, such as blowing things up and killing people. I pretty much duped. I got banned pretty quickly for what I did and I was very stupid for what I did on the server, it was a very huge mistake as arma is a main aspect of my life. Now time has passed I am not so dedicated with the community I currently play on, a lot of my friends have left and I'm not enjoying it anymore. I've seen that a majority of my friends play on your server and watching videos etc it looks very exiting and an all round good server. I have never committed a rule break like this before on any server. I was extremely stupid and regret what I did, it was a very petty and childish move. Since I have been banned I've had long enough to think about what I have done on the server. To be honest I'm not the brightest guy when it comes to 'hacking' I just got told to use it I had to drag and drop a file. I have deleted the 'hack' I used, in fact I deleted it after I was banned as it just ruined everything for me and it felt stupid and I wanted to keep away from it. If I wouldn't of got myself banned in the beta for this stupid mistake I could be playing with my friends. This ban has led me to missing my friends and not being able to play with them, which is a huge punishment. Please take into consideration, I know it's hacking but please try to understand, nothing like this would EVER happen again on my time on this server if i was to be given a second chance. I mean look at the punishment it's gave to me. You are one of the best communities in arma and from what I have done has made me miss out. Again I would like to apologise about my stupid selfish actions. (The ban date is set to now due to me not knowing what the date actually was)

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

o, nothing but my laziness, stupidity and selfishness.

FINCHYY EDIT : @Jamz u say Once a cheater always a cheater and brand tempR like this whats stop9ng me from saying "Once a admin Abuser Always a Admin Abuser" i think its fair to say people learn there lesson From the Recent events on other Servers TempR now wants to permantly switch to this server full time and to Join a few of us on this Server which is fair enough freinds stick with freinds right . When this Server Launched Many people hacked cheated Duped And broke rules its what u expect when u first start a server TempR Being a genuine Player now has leanred his lesson and knows how developed this server is he isent <inappropriate1>ed And gonna do the same thing which got him banned in the first Place Now that most of his friends play this server basicaly what im trying to get across is people make mistakes and learn from them And FFS branding someone as "once a cheater always a cheater " wtf i bet 80% people here did the level hack on KOTH does that apply to them as well?

ill take full responsibility if Tempr hacks On RR again and take a perm ban

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Finchyy