06/01/17

Time of the incident:

21:35

What rule do you believe was broken:

6.1 RDM is when someone kills another without any form of roleplay

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/uCholWmqjSs

Describe the incident:

As you can see in the video, I was speaking to Atek at the Syndicate checkpoint. He invited me to his office and all of a sudden someone openend fire. No initiation was given, or at least I couldn't hear it. I went outside, got to the barrier to close it and then I got shot. I was a civilian with no guns out. I then asked the player to get his view by joining TS (in side channel) to sort it out and have a chat about it. I was ignored for more then three times, I then sended a message to Beermonster to get confirmation if he was an active Police officer, no respons was given. I then went to Lensen said I couldn't find him in the TS channel (but he was active in Police ranks in-game) and he told me : "He has to got the same name ingame as on ts so go for it." He/she as a Police Officer also has to take the ROE in to account and when he drops a round he must be 100% shure of the threath. He made the choise to shoot an un-armed civilian. It is not that I want to play this game to get players banned but with him not given any respons. I have no other solution to get his attention or his view about this.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes