Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/31/17

Staff member that banned you:

Chadwick

Reason for ban:

NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

Was killed outside of greenzone when messing around with some pals. I was shot and killed during this. I took this as accidental RDM as the gentlemen who shot me messaged me to apologize afterwards. Apparently the death was genuine as I was unknowingly initiated on beforehand. Not knowing this I spawned back in Kavala.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

N/A

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

It was a genuine mistake which could have happened to anyone. The fact that the guy who killed me messaged me immediately after didn't really help my situation either.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

N/A

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

From my point of view @Lomax I think initiated on him because he jumped in the police car, then we role played for a bit and mess around, he then pulled a gun out and he pointed it towards lomax or one of our people then i shot him by accident as I thought he was about to kill one of our men. I understand that he thought he was rdmed so he went back to the same area of the situation, but i think it was mistake and i said to him sorry about the situation. Thats why he went back to the situation.i think @Lomax does have a video of this, whether or not you want to see it, you can contact him for it if he does have it.