05/31/17

Time of the incident:

21:30 Or something

What rule do you believe was broken:

Vdm

Any evidence available:

https://gyazo.com/335a5571edbbfd4cff33c07736f7e9f2

Describe the incident:

I was driving and i was the hunter as see i was sandwiched basically by the hunters and i alt just to look around me and the hunter of the outside decide to come really close and as u see i got vdm because he hit me by the side.. i said alls i need is comp and thats it and he was like report me because im not giving you comp alls i wanted was 200k for meh gun and he saying i bounced off a different hunter i didnt ? but yeah i tryed resolving it but he didnt want to so

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

From the video provided, this looks mostly like server dysync and lag, and it did not look like completely blatant VDM.

I don't want you to see you seriously call someone a 'faggot' because that goes against the discrimination rule set by this Community and it is not acceptable.

Sort out your attitude. If I see this happen again I will be taking against you, Benzii.

Denied.

Edited by Battl^^Eye
Clearing up a misunderstanding in the reply to this report. -Battl^^Eye