In-game name:

Felipeee

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

04/19/17

Staff member that banned you:

Jamz

Reason for ban:

Not to sure, Ban date is wrong not sure when i was banned initially.

Why do you think you were banned:

idk why i was banned ingame i think for saying some stuff about reborn copying the location of the bank, the same as RPUK

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Not really, deserved it for causing shit.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Some friends are playing this server and wouldnt mind playing with them

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

(Not a joke) My dog had died the week before and was taking it out on other people.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

33 minutes ago, Jamz said:

You were banned by Fuel, not me.

Also, do you really think a name like that is going to be appreciated?

Its a meme with Sonny but if anyone takes offense then idk i'll change it somehow if i can.

If it was Fuel who banned me then of course we both know why i was banned, i like i said was a little mad and never was provoked by anyone in this community but i took out on fuel which i shouldn't have done, the only thing i can say is i'm sorry.

Edited by YourDadOnMyDick

Very well.

Unfortunately it is primarily Fuel that you were slating over about a week~ period. And therefore we will see whether he himself is willing to give you another shot here.

Just because one community has something that another does, does not mean that they are copying or "(serverName) 2.0".

@Fuel

19 minutes ago, Neo said:

Also, can you please pick a new username that isn't something made by a 13 year old?

12 hours ago, YourDadOnMyDick said:

Its a meme with Sonny but if anyone takes offense then idk i'll change it somehow if i can.

^

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

Very well.

Unfortunately it is primarily Fuel that you were slating over about a week~ period. And therefore we will see whether he himself is willing to give you another shot here.

Just because one community has something that another does, does not mean that they are copying or "(serverName) 2.0".

@Fuel

Ya i understand, but im sorry for all the inconvenience i caused here and to the others, and i know fuel thought i was DDoSing the server when banned but i'm not that <inappropriate1>ed to waste money that i don't even have on a booter...

3 hours ago, Fuel said:

Right the issue I have is we are sick to death of people being abusive and toxic, anyone doing it can just leave, no place for it, you sign back up to the server with a name like that why on earch would we ever let you back?

I understand you don't want toxic people but i mean, if people really get offended by a name like that whilst being apart of a community on an 18+ game then i don;t know, if it was directed to someone then fair enough but its not. either way i am no longer under the name YourDadOnMyDick.

I've said sorry, i'm not going to be purposely go out my way to speak to every one and make them my mate but i'm not going to provoke anyone.