05/31/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not entirely sure but it was something with chicken in it

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

For logical thinking

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, I saw someone who at first i didn't know was admin (not even looking like police) Running around with his gun out looking at houses, going ontop of a roof looking around still all with his gun out so suddenly he comes back down right into the house where i was hiding upstairs, and comes upstairs so i don't know about you guys but if you see someone who looks like a robber running around with his rifle out looking at houses etc... and then coming upstairs (to have a nice friendly chat with you?!) and when he passed the corner i shot him... i think everybody who thinks just a little logic would think the guy is gonna rob or kill you why else would someone come right into the house you're hiding in and not the dozens other houses around... it was protecting my own life... on the side note: i have had several problems the last days... police being corrupt setting you up to get killed and the admins wont help me the will just "talk" to the police...

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

This ban is not even justified in my way of thinking...

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No..

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

4 hours ago, Chadwick said:

You point out many of times, you feel your ban is not deserved yet just because you see a guy running around some houses you RDM him, "logically thinking" it should have gone through your mind that you needed to initiate first....

So imagine 2 robbers (yes i was going to rob people that day) 1 is hiding in a house at night he sees another guy looking as a robber waving his rifle around running over rooftops looking for targets that's what it looked like for me.. and then suddenly he comes straight to my house (i tought i was hidden because i was behind a wall) and you are aiming you're gun at the corner at the stairs and a soon as he comes up the stairs you see a gun pointed to you? what would happen by almost anyone on this server i'll let you be the judge...

It even shouldn't be allowed to let admins stalk other players without proof or thinking they have been exploiting/cheating/etc it's a little bit proviking it then...

Or you wanted to say to that guy (if he was a robber) "hey man don't come upstairs" 9/10 times the robber won't listen to it and come up with his gun aimed at you ready to shoot or will be waiting outside till you come outside...

You guys wanna be so realistic with the roleplaying then i'll put it this way imagine you're home a robber is breaking in armed... and you're hiding upstairs with a gun would you yell to him "hey man don't come upstairs" or try to get advantage on him by keeping silent and wait till he comes upstairs

I understand this won't be tolerated when you just see someone running on the road an shoot him but this is a totally different scenario where my only way out was that stairs because there was no other exit...

I couldn't possibly know it was an admin.. i'll say it again a normal civilian player wouldn't be waving with his rifle looking for targets...

I will see this you obviously havent seen a lot of rebels because all they do is run around with rifles,

It's an admins duty to monitor the server in whichever way they seem fit, if they are watching you specifically then they must have a reason or suspicion too, but you mention realistic unfortunately as the game still has limitations, things are put in place to encourage roleplay at every chance.

You shooting a guy because he's running around some houses with a rifle and happens to stumble into yours then that's just the way life is, same as everyone else on the server initiation would still have to be conducted.

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if he was an admin or not, RDM is RDM initiation is needed before every form of contact be it lethal or non-lethal.

11 minutes ago, Chadwick said:

I will see this you obviously havent seen a lot of rebels because all they do is run around with rifles,

It's an admins duty to monitor the server in whichever way they seem fit, if they are watching you specifically then they must have a reason or suspicion too, but you mention realistic unfortunately as the game still has limitations, things are put in place to encourage roleplay at every chance.

You shooting a guy because he's running around some houses with a rifle and happens to stumble into yours then that's just the way life is, same as everyone else on the server initiation would still have to be conducted.

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if he was an admin or not, RDM is RDM initiation is needed before every form of contact be it lethal or non-lethal.

Okay we both look differently at this wich i have no trouble with..

But if you want to have an apology sorry i'm not giving one i respect you're choice but i'm a adult i'm not going to beg to be getting unbanned.. ( I'm not meaning all you guys want is an apology and "i'm sorry i won't do it again")

So i'll let this rest i will see what the outcome will be and will not argue further into it..

(Sorry for the bad english i'm not english.. )