Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/28/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not sure

Reason for ban:

NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

Was killed in agios, went back to agios after the situation ended to get something of friend that had no other way to give it me before i logged off

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No complete justified but a week for going to an ended situation for legit a minute i feel is a little much

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because it was for 50 seconds then instantly logged off, and situation was eneded, yes it says i cannot go back there but the person we killed / killed me was a friend of ours

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No idea probably

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I believe Robbie was just acting blindly for something that he shouldn't have done. But a week for an offence that he has admitted too and is knows exactly where he went wrong is a little much. If his ban was to be removed then I don't think he'd break the rules again. We're all human and we make mistakes perhaps maybe this one is able to be brushed under as an act of dumbness.

Edited by raaid

From what I remember yes, you were only there for a few minutes or so when you came back but unfortunately the principle still stands, this is what happened then messing around with friends to people on the outside looking in, they don't know it's your friend.

As always second chances are there for a reason and this is the only one you will get from me.

your ban now finishes at 01/06/2017 17:52 in 4 hours time.