Abdul Aalee Jafar

Date of the incident:

05/31/17

Time of the incident:

12:50ish

What rule do you believe was broken:

FailRP / Abuse of game mechanic

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/592eb46de8f9c89332/fun (His POV)

Describe the incident:

Essentially, a hobo named "Eddie" was following me for a while, waiting on his backup to rob me... I then went into a house as cover, of which I was told by Abduls "own safety" to holster my gun, of which I declined. He then said "I'd be more than happy to knock some sence into you"... of which he then knocked me out and told me to drop my gear. As far as Im aware "knock some sense into you" isn't valid initiation and is therefore FailRP...

("For my own safety Ill ask you to holster you weapon")

Me: "Na Im good"

"Well listen, I ain't being funny but if you want me to knock some sense into ya, I'm more than fucking willing to"

In our "solving" he argued that the fact there was multiple rebels around them and that he had said "knock some sense into you", its supposudly obvious that he isnt going to give me a "hug"... which seems counterintuitive to me. Just because it would have been failRP for me to fight back if they had initiated, then they don't have to even threaten me, but instead just knock me out ? :/

And If I had have shot him after his "threat", IMO it would have been RDM as his "threat" wasn't really a threat (xD)... So in this situation, I can't shoot him, but he can just knock me out and rob me?

Again, in my opinion, what he did was borderline abuse of game mechanics as he only really threatened me while I was in the knock-out script, making it impossible for me to do anything in retaliation (Like robbing someone in the VDM script.)

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by BULLETS
Added to