Tidus

Reason for ban:

2nd Duping

Why do you think you were banned:

I got a ban because I did duping a second time

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I think the ban I received was most justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

OK First thing I ask you not to straighten out my request and listen to what I have to say I know you told me two weeks ago I can submit another request Only in three months I understand why but I think I've finished my punishment And I know if it's worth doing things Somehow or not, and now I know I was stupid that after I got a chance I ruined it.Now you do not understand how sorry I am that all of my friends are playing on the server and that I hear them playing just because I'm doing nonsense and breaking the rules. This is the community I enjoy most and I can not enjoy another server like here and I really want to go back to play now. This summer I planned to play on your server and now I made a mistake and I'm really sorry Aliya really asks you to forgive me And bring me a last chance to play on your server and believe me you will not regret it I promise you and beg you to forgive me

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I think there are no circumstances that make it easier for me. I just went over the server rules and used bugs.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Conteno