05/30/17

Staff member that banned you:

Battl^^Eye

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I was apparently banned for RDM

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No because the guys point of view that recorded it is completely invalid. He's just really annoyed because we keep killing them when it comes to a gun fight. Here is his POV: http://plays.tv/video/592abe23387317f8e8/reborn-roleplay-39?from=user As you can see in the video the guy that recorded it wasn't the guy I initated on and wasn't the guy I was shooting at either. He didn't even see me as I was behind a wall.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Nope

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Nope

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

5 hours ago, Battl^^Eye said:

From the evidence provided, I didn't hear any initiation and only shooting? Can you clarify your role in this incident? Because it is RDM in this video as there was no initiation.

The guy was too far to hear it I was further in the hotel

1 hour ago, Battl^^Eye said:

Which guy? The guy who initiated was too far away for anyone to hear him? And that was you?

The guy recording has nothing to do with this I initated on a guy inside the hotel as I was also inside and he ran towards me with his weapon raised not complying to my orders, I then start to shoot and he shoots and kills me the guy recording didn't hear me because he's outside and I'm inside he was quite far from me