05/30/17

Staff member that banned you:

Chelston

Reason for ban:

RDM?

Why do you think you were banned:

cuz i killed him in a active warzone

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I killed him cuz he was running toward a body with a weapon, after my cop friend got rdmed

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

dunno what this mean

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

^

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I was the friend that got shot before all of this gunfight. I don't have any recording of this.

I can confirm that what @Stian says is true, about there was a gunfight and all, and i "might" have gotten RDM'ed.

Since i don't have any evidence, i will have to explain how it went, and then you can choose to believe me or not :)

Here we go: I was Chasing PaulS, because he was driving reckless in GZ, then i chased him outside GZ and caught him where i finally got him in my handcuffs. From out of nowhere a guy yells at me from a good 20-30m range, and the only thing i can hear is "Officer, stop!" At the time i didn't have a gun out so i posed to threat to him anyways, then he says something again from the same range where i can hardly hear him, i'm pretty sure he said "Surrender, officer!" Since i didn't have any gun out or nothing, i just stood still since i surrendered. Then he decides to shoot me, with PaulS as witness in my handcuffs straight in front of me.

After the situation i wrote the PaulS if he could hear the guy threatn my life, and if i understood it correctly he couldn't hear a proper initiation aswell.

Since Stian and i was in the same teamspeak room, playing and speaking together (it was in liaison from a situation before), Then Stian runs up in good faith of killing the guy who kind of RDM'ed me.