05/30/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not Sure

Reason for ban:

NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

nlr

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

i was rdm as cops and syndicate where fighting and a guy asked for my gun as i dropped it , i then when to go to the stares which sent me into the pulling out a secondary animation and i was getting shot by a civilian who wasn't evolved and just came to kill people no initiation and as leaving i picked up a gun and he shot me later on saying its cause i turned and faced him with it which i have on record with him not

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

None

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

yes i got record of me picking the gun up , him shooting me and then saying dont pick up the gun

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I'm not going to play off like I did nothing wrong , I did pick up the gun but my plan was to holster it and leave , he didn't give me anytime to react as he just shot me as saying dont pick it up , as i just dropped another gun i picked up for someone who asked

Edited by Tactical Venom

Let's be honest Venom, you were unbanned from a previous ban within 24 hours of you getting banned again.

What do you think this looks like for yourself and people looking at it,

we all like second chances but we also know your ban before this one wasn't exactly your smartest decision either....

If unbanned how will you change things?

I making sure not to do anything stupid again, i understand that this looks bad as in 24h or being unbanned and i am trying to stay out of trouble

If unbanned how will you change things?

Im just going to chill and take a step back from getting involved in stupid mistakes, and go do something more productive like help cops and chill with friends rather than into situations that will end up with me doing something wrong, i wish to make a positive contribution to this community not a bad one