05/30/17

Staff member that banned you:

N/A

Reason for ban:

RDM(Read The Rules

Why do you think you were banned:

For RDM.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe it was unjustified because i believe that all my kills today had a initiation before i killedh

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

N/A

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I said Get out the truck *He carries on driving* i find him crashed, he shoots at me, i shoot at him killing him, i head to chop shop to chop his truck and i get banned.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

9 hours ago, Chadwick said:

Would you perceive this as that "initiation before i killed"

I said Get out- and you just drove off so i stopped saying it and shot. But I do see that it was not heard, I accept that I am in the wrong, I must of used teamspeak button instead of the Arma button. So I will say the ban is justifiable. But I would like to ask for a second chance as I did mean to say the initiation and by no means was the rdm on purpose.

Edited by Louis
More detailed thoughts

Which you tried which is understandable, and everybody knows we are all about second chances here.

but looking at your record you had literally only been unbanned for maybe 10 hours before being banned again...

FOR THE EXACT SAME THING.

So this is what's going to happen as you obviously ain't getting the memo on how not to RDM,

You will sit a further 4 days to read the rules and get your knowledge of it up to scratch.

You ban will now end on 04/06/2017 19:55

Denied.