Fallen

Date of the incident:

05/30/17

Time of the incident:

17:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Power Gaming

Any evidence available:

- Edit - Issue with the video, re rending and uploading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRUYDLQNMF0&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

As seen in the video, he says things such as " im pushing you out he helicopter " ect

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Lewis

18 hours ago, Fxllen said:

i didn't use this powergame to anysort of my advantage in-game and again not knowing you was going to report me as i thought you were chill. Everyone does stuff they shoudlnt when there with people they trust right ?

With people they trust? Might i remind you I was in co pilot and was shot at as soon as the chopper got near the ground? Last time I checked a group of people who where as you put it, a group of mates, don't try and kill each other as one of them isnt involved in an OP, even when a syndicate member was telling you not to kill the person?

Your making it sound like its my fault you got killed, you were killed by multiple rebels and Syndicate members, Also i didn't even get out the heli to shoot you lol. I know and im pretty sure others know, the only reason you have reported me if for the fact that you died.. In which it was your own fault you were killed becuase you were told to get out. I didn't at one point call you a "mate" becuase i have never spoken to you, i was told you were trustworthy which is why we had a little fun in the heli because you didnt get out. Turns out you wasn't what people said.

Edited by Fxllen

Alright, so from the evidence provided from both sides, there has been some wrongdoing from both parties involved here.

So @Lewis, I am going to begin with the apparent 'powergaming' of 'cutting you fingers off' and 'pointing a gun at your head'. From the conversation you've had here it seems to have been genuinely a joke, but I need evidence by which I can hear you speaking back and, jokingly, reacting to the powergaming involved.

It seems you have shot yourself in the foot on this one; your evidence clearly shows that you are initiating in Fail RP; you had more than 5 rebels point guns at you and you failed to comply with their orders in which you got yourself killed as a result of your actions; further to this you also break RP in the helicopter by saying '...your game seems power as fuck and you're going to join the liaison room'.

@Fxllen I do not want to see your alleged serious powergaming, even if it is a joke, regardless of this, you MUST steer clear of these actions as they can be taken the wrong way. When you are ingame, you should strive to stay in RP at all times, on Teamspeak you can do whatever you want - that's the compromise. I am going to request that you upload the video before and during when the powergaming took place so that I can see Lewis' reaction. I am confident you have it since you have already provided part recordings of the situation involved, as posted above. Please PM me this either on the Forums, or on Teamspeak if you manage to catch me on.

On the basis of the evidence shown and described, I am going to be taking action against Lewis, in the form of a week ban, for Fail RP x2.

I will also issue you with a written warning Fxllen, I expect a consistent standard of RP from anyone who plays on the server, and I do not wish to see this again. I want you to send me further evidence so I can look into this further.

Thus I have said everything that needed to be said, and I understand that I have said alot, but I feel like there is a need for justification in my actions that I will take. Thus I will be denying this report, as Fxllen is cleared of any wrongdoing until I see further evidence.

If any of you wish to follow this up, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you out.

Action Taken against Lewis, & Denied.