05/30/17

Time of the incident:

15:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor RP

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/n5icnwWhOjo

Describe the incident:

I was doing my daily Gunpowder run when this man in a red SUV was trying to rob me. So as he made crash he told me to get out the car and put my hands up, which i did. just like he told me to. I was even friendly enough to offer him my truck keys instead of him having to lockpick it so that i could move on with my day faster. after i had been compliant and friendly, doing eveything one would do in an RP situation he executed me on the spot. i even asked him why he wanted to execute me. He said "u haven done anything but this is the end of the road for u". which is class a poor RP because one should simply not execute a man who has been compliant and friendly following all the rules.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Might have to turn up the volume on the video, its abit low