05/30/17

Time of the incident:

12:30PM

What rule do you believe was broken:

Fail RP

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QwXKce1OeQ

Describe the incident:

I attempted to talk to a sporty that just smashed into my mates hemmet, they didnt talk to i asked them to hop out without a weapon so i can restrain them and put them in my car and teach them how to drive, it didnt turn out like that as in the middle of my initation Cool runs up and kills the driver, I respond by shooting the passenger and cool tells me hes a friend, I say sorry and we have a chat for a couple mins untill we are ready to go and cool asks for money for hes mates backpack. To which i give him a pound and start driving away, thats when he decided to kill me with no warning or asking for more money.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Will post my POV when its uploaded. EDIT: video added

He shot my friend in the passenger seat where I give you the option to pay for his backpack where you give me one pound and get in your car and drive off. I asked to get support or staff to say that I rdmed you and I would comp you where you denied doing that. Ive had a chat with two staff members that did not see any problems in what I did. At 0:30 you can hear the passanger that is my friend yelling he has been kidnapped. Also your recording that not even have your mic in it. In my eyes you rdm the passanger, but ill leave staff to deal with it

Edited by Cool

Unfortunately, my audio in my pov hasn't recorded due to having the wrong device selected. (Sorry :p) I think the outcome can still fairly be decided with cools POV,

On another note, saying "Im kidnapped," in a car with the engine on probably wasn't the best way you could have chosen to tell me the cars locked, but u can't clearly see on my POV it is quite hard to understand what he says, regardless of if it was crystal clear or not saying im kidnapped does NOT tell me that you are unable to get out of the car. Im not an idiot if I would have known u was locked in I wouldnt have shot you. Let's look at the facts.

I killed the Passenger who was your friend, After fairly initiating and giving reasonable time to comply,

2 mins 34 seconds later after we are sitting chatting, and laughing about your friends death,

You then say "Anyone wanna hand me some money for a new backpack."

I gave you "some money" While it may not have been the 30k you wanted, you got what you asked for.

You shot me after I drove away without asking for 1: For more money or 2: For me to stop.

I expected a lot better C o o l and to be honest with you this is ridiculous, how can you possibly try and convince me that you are in your right to watch me kill your friend then laugh and joke about it, then 2 and a bit mins later kill me because its "active initiation" and I only gave you a pound, despite you never asking for more than a pound

While I understand initiations have no time constraint, I do understand that if you was going to kill someone for killing your friend, you wouldn't sit and chat with them for a couple mins, joke about your mates death, then kill them when they meet your request of giving you "Some money." for a backpack If you would have asked for 30k, I would have given you, 30k, but you didnt ask for 30k, u asked for some money... Which i provided only to get mowed down.

I have nothing else to say, please tag me when a decision has been made.

Edited by Atek

I expected a LOT better from all sides.

To be honest, it was clear the guy shouting "help me, I've been kidnapped", Then the cheek of giving £1 compensation for the guy's stuff, was asking for trouble. On the flip side, Warning should really have been given before opening fire back on him, that said, the passenger was killed unprovoked... shoddy roleplay really, and not the first instance @Atek.

What and how did the resolution go?

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

24 minutes ago, Atek said:

You then say "Anyone wanna hand me some money for a new backpack."

I gave you "some money" While it may not have been the 30k you wanted, you got what you asked for.

You shot me after I drove away without asking for 1: For more money or 2: For me to stop.

I expected a lot better C o o l and to be honest with you this is ridiculous, how can you possibly try and convince me that you are in your right to watch me kill your friend then laugh and joke about it, then 2 and a bit mins later kill me because its "active initiation" and I only gave you a pound, despite you never asking for more than a pound

I state "i cant use 1 pound for a new backpack can I" Then you just beep at me and drive off. I could have shot both you without you even realising what happened, but I choose to give you the chance to simply just hand me a very low sum of money for new clothing. I shot you as you refused to give me money for a new bag and because you had shot my buddy. I was only nice to give you the chance of not getting killed.

24 minutes ago, Atek said:

I killed the Passenger who was your friend, After fairly initiating and giving reasonable time to comply,

2 mins 34 seconds later after we are sitting chatting, and laughing about your friends death,

No time limts for initiations. Talked with 2 staff members and they didnt see anything wrong with it, however as they are my friends i can not count on them as staff. I asked you to simply get a support member to confirm it was RDM and I would comp you, but you refused to do so.

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

To be honest, it was clear the guy shouting "help me, I've been kidnapped", Then the cheek of giving £1 compensation for the guy's stuff, was asking for trouble. On the flip side, Warning should really have been given before opening fire back on him

I didnt think I would have to reinitate as I saw him shoot my friend infront of me. Could have have reinitiated, but I didnt feel like it was needed and it would only risk my life as there was at least 2 other syndicate in the area

As I said from the very beginning of all of this: <13:32:02> "C o o l": Ask a in support if and if they support you ill comp you

In my eyes you RDM the passanger, but I was willing to just let that pass with a silly comp of 40k. I was trying to just roleplay the resolving ingame as it would save time. Like I said my offer still stands. Get any staff member to state that it is indeed wrong what I did then I will comp you. Dont understand why you did not just go to support and ask if it was rdm or not and then you would have saved everybody time

EDIT: Whole ts conversation added

890297f397ffd96d9ea7b5ad6ec52ca0.png

Edited by Cool

36 minutes ago, Neo said:

To be honest, it was clear the guy shouting "help me, I've been kidnapped", Then the cheek of giving £1 compensation for the guy's stuff, was asking for trouble. On the flip side, Warning should really have been given before opening fire back on him, that said, the passenger was killed unprovoked... shoddy roleplay really, and not the first instance @Atek.

What and how did the resolution go?

@Neo What do you mean not the first instance? I dont remember any other situation similar to this one. And i dont have reports against me often, infact Ive had 1 so far that got taken down instantly.

He wasn't killed unprovoked I gave him many many warnings but like i said, he wouldn't comply, I now understand that was because he was locked inside but I didn't know the car was locked because he didn't SAY the car was locked, saying "Help me, Ive been kidnapped" doesn't give that information, Its hard to hear him say anything anyway from inside the car. you cannot hear my initiation because my POV is broken however If you get the hobos POV then it would be obvious it isnt RDM because like i said I gave him multiple warnings before shooting him. If he wanted to let me know it was locked, he could have said it was locked in Direct chat for example: "//Car is locked"

I wanted to have a chat and have a funny RP situation where I would restrain them and give them a driving lesson in my car but unfort the car was locked and they couldnt get out resulting in their death.

With that being said, At the end of the day, you dont just shoot someone before asking for more money, If you would have asked for more money I would have given you more money, BUT you decided to shoot before asking questions, me killing the the passenger was justified because I gave him many warnings to get out and he never told me the car was locked. Most of what he said was inaudible because he was in a car using direct chat.

Edited by Atek

29 minutes ago, Atek said:

@Neo What do you mean not the first instance? I dont remember any other situation similar to this one. And i dont have reports against me often, infact Ive had 1 so far that got taken down instantly.

He wasn't killed unprovoked I gave him many many warnings but like i said, he wouldn't comply, I now understand that was because he was locked inside but I didn't know the car was locked because he didn't SAY the car was locked, saying "Help me, Ive been kidnapped" doesn't give that information, Its hard to hear him say anything anyway from inside the car. you cannot hear my initiation because my POV is broken however If you get the hobos POV then it would be obvious it isnt RDM because like i said I gave him multiple warnings before shooting him. If he wanted to let me know it was locked, he could have said it was locked in Direct chat for example: "//Car is locked"

I wanted to have a chat and have a funny RP situation where I would restrain them and give them a driving lesson in my car but unfort the car was locked and they couldnt get out resulting in their death.

With that being said, At the end of the day, you dont just shoot someone before asking for more money, If you would have asked for more money I would have given you more money, BUT you decided to shoot before asking questions, me killing the the passenger was justified because I gave him many warnings to get out and he never told me the car was locked. Most of what he said was inaudible because he was in a car using direct chat.

Ever thought of simply walking up to the stopped car to check if it was locked?

19 minutes ago, Cool said:

Ill just leave at this as we are getting nowhere. As I stated I will comp you if you can get support to support your case. In my eyes you RDMed my friend. Let me know if anymore is needed from my side

I dont want to burn bridges or nothing mate but we just see it in different ways, Its only 40k and ill comp ur mate 10x that cuz its his first day and i like helping new players. Let me know when ur in game and ill send u 400k to give to him, but i still disagree and think u broke rules by killing me and i feel u should have warned me regardless of if i gave u money or not. Im also going to leave this to Staff now.

Report rejected.

Atek, to be honest you should have compensated once you realised you did wrong, instead of just constantly fighting your corner.

You shot C O O L's mate, and therefore he shot you. There is no lime limit on initiation, he asks you to pay up, you paid £1. He could have just killed you as soon as you shot his mate.

Just like Neo said, you were asking for trouble from the start. You could have just wired £40,000 and be done with it.

Not the best introduction to someone new in the community...