Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/29/17

Staff member that banned you:

N/A

Reason for ban:

Shooting in Greenzone

Why do you think you were banned:

The reason why i was banned is because me and some of my rebel friends were shooting into gz

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes because i was shooting near greenzone i do believe i may have shot a few rounds into greenzone but i believe i shot more people outside than inside greenzone.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

The reason why i would like to be un-banned is because from the bottom of my heart i am sorry and i wish i didn't get to carried away and just start shooting people possibly inside green zone. I completely regret what i have done to me and so many other people do as they have a break from school as they want to play on the server. This is my first ban, and i dont wish to get another one. Another reason why i would like to be unbanned is because i do enjoy this community and i think everyone involved got carried away and the whole situation was a mess from both the police and rebels it was shocking we had people tazing from greenzone into non greenzone and people shooting into greenzone. But i feel like everyone is sorry for what they have done today and i doubt they will do it again.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Cops were tazing from the greenzone and a lot of hobos were their

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes