Steam ID:

Date of ban:

10/30/16

Staff member that banned you:

Mikeoneil

Reason for ban:

"RDM"

Why do you think you were banned:

There was a repot filed against me where I "RDMd" someone which isnt true as he had just shot my friend and I came to avenge him.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes I do, as it was not RDM as he had just shot my friend

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Unjustified

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I dont believe so.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I have reviewed the report made against you.

You drive up, say one word to two armed cops in the midst of the situation, knock one out, and shoot him. Do you believe it was good roleplay, because I do not.

I would like you to review our rules, and look over our roleplay standards rules

Then I would like you to post on how you could have role played the situation better.

(There was 1 officer there)

Yes, I do admit my roleplay in this situation was very poor as I didnt even put your hands up or die 3,2 shot dead as stated in the roleplay standars section of the rules, I know I could have told him to put his hands up and do the usual roleplay robbery without it resulting in his death but I was panicking because I was trying to save my friends truckload of trucks and his truck and I passed more officers heading towards kavala when I was driving up.

After looking at the facts and that you admit your roleplay could be better, I will action an unban as you have been banned for 2 days. However let this be a lesson, that poor roleplay and killing people won't be tolerated. If they get the trucks, they get the trucks. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Please remember the rules in the future, and if you ever have a question about them, contact a staff member on teamspeak.

Unbanned