04/10/17

Staff member that banned you:

Not got a clue

Reason for ban:

Mass RDM in Kav

Why do you think you were banned:

For being a shitter and killing people in the greenzone

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Nah it was totally justified as I was being a complete knob tbh, but i didnt realise you could not kill within the greenzone which is my own fault.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think that i should be givin another chance as I never got to really get to grips with the server, me and a few friends decided to hop on any arma server and have a bit of a mess about but that didnt end too well, recently I have seen alot of friends old and new become apart of this community and I see it going somewhere good. I fucked up big time just for the sake of having a laugh and I totally understand what i did wrong and i can assure you that nothing like that would ever happen again if i was givin another chance as it is very out of character for me. I understand if i wasnt givin a chance but hopefully you can see past it and get to know the real person that i am. Plus I have taken time to take a full look over the rules and i now fully understand them. Not sure of the exact date but it was a few weeks ago and not sure who banned me.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Not knowing the rules

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes