05/28/17

Time of the incident:

5 minutes after the 8 restart

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, No Initiation

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6Gi2vUdm4&ab_channel=SuhhDude

Describe the incident:

Jumped out with a gun and aimed at me and did not say anything, and i ran back and got shot in the back without initiation. Would be glad to see the other parts view.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

hi john wick, after i initiated i thought you were trying to combat store haha i did initiate multiple times with a threat but it seems your sound is a bit low, i would recommend in the future you turn your sound up alot higher and use your earplugs so you can hear voices better, but its clear to me from your video you didn't hear the initiation at the time of the initiation so i would be more than glad to send you full compensation for your gear and time wasted,

how much will that be? ^_^

Edited by Rogers

Okay so I am going to deny this report as you both are (maturely) trying to resolve the situation. Please message one another over the Forum's private messages or on Teamspeak. For future reference, please turn up your sound in-game so you can hear peoples' in-game communication effectively, as if you do not hear people due to your sound settings well that's not anyone's problem but yours.

If there is no agreement over resolving the situation, please repost this player report.

Denied.