05/28/17

Staff member that banned you:

Genesis

Reason for ban:

Calling someone "Spastic"

Why do you think you were banned:

For calling someone "Spastic"

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Now that i think about it twice, i do believe my ban was justified, last night i was pretty drunk out of my mind, and me running around and calling people a spastic and other badwords i may have said is not acceptable under any circumstance.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because i have learnt my lesson, i regret saying these specific bad words towards the people i did curse at, and me being drunk is no excuse, and once again i do apologize, especially to Kevin Savage and also Genesis for my bad mouthing.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes there was.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I admit to lying on my first unban appeal, i have learnt my lesson about being toxic, i am usually not like this, i am not the toxic guy. This is not the first roleplay server i have played on, i know how to give proper roleplay and i know not to be toxic, and i will avoid being toxic in the future. And as i said previously, i was pretty drunk that night and this specific Kevin Savage was getting on my nerves, and i do apologize about my behavior towards all the people involved.