Ap3xPr3dat0r

Ap3xPr3dat0r

In-game name:

Ap3xPr3dat0r

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/27/17

Staff member that banned you:

I do not know, doesn't say in ban message.

Reason for ban:

RDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because i shot at a large group of people who had attempted to rob me literally minutes before and that had shot at my friend (whether this was on accident or not) it still hit him and so I did not feel like reinitiating on them as they would just tell me the exact same thing that I was told earlier.. to put my hands up.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I personally do not know the rules as well as most as I have not been on the server very long, but in my eyes, it was unjust. I have been on many roleplay servers and in almost all, if someone initiates on you, whether that be through firing at you which they had already done, or previously attempted to rob you minutes before.. you do not need to reinitiate in order to kill them as you already know their intent. I was also asked to go to the ts to give comp which i was willing to do.. but when i got in which you can check the logs.. i was in.. nothing happened as if they didnt care about comp and no one said anything about it.. so i had to leave.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I feel like, i possibly should have initiated again due to the circumstance but I had been under a lot of stress due to already having the attempted robbery from them and being shot at by them which i guess amounted to me firing at them. I killed one of the members but the amount of people that were surrounding us was extremely stressing. If I did commit wrong though I will take the punishment and be gone.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I personally feel that the fact that they had already attempted to rob me and had been shooting at me and my friend would make the kill understandable.. but clearly i was wrong as i am now banned.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

im sure this is after our interaction yesterday after our NCU patrol followed you from Athira to Weed field where you stopped for a period of time then continued. We initiated a chase just west of the weed field. You had no intention except hopping out the car and spraying our prowler. The video was sent to an admin too. You killed me and Jayden just for pulling up next to you. Then when one of the guys messaged you - you DISCONNECTED!. This was also our first interaction with you.....im sure you would have remembered if a Prowler with 7 Fully armed Police in it would have at an interaction earlier....

I'm sorry I did not realize that you were the police at the time.. Just earlier in athira I had been stopped by a group in a prowler that attempted to rob me and had shot at us but we escaped.. I had ran to weed fields but did not collect anything as all we had was an SUV.. When you guys drove up to us and did the exact same action of honking the horn in the exact same type of vehicle as the people who had robbed us earlier.. I honestly believed you were the same group and having not seen your names I did not realize you were different. I apologize for that.. But you say I left after getting the message.. Which I did but went straight into the ts in which nothing happened.. I am new so did not know what to do from there and so left to go deal with things in real life.